“[Uptown Vets] makes us feel like we were an extended part of the family. I live in Westchester now and still drive to 112th Street because this place is like no other.”

Travel Documents and Health Certificates

Drs. Obernesser is USDA certified and able to issue domestic and international health certificates.

If you are planning on travelling abroad, please contact us ASAP to begin the process of preparing the appropriate documents.  Be sure to contact us well in advance of your travel date, as some destinations have extensive requirements.  Travel requirements change frequently, so be sure to also contact the appropriate consulate(s) for up to the minute information on your destination.